Bikers in Blue is on hold for 2021 but please watch this space for new and exciting developments for 2022.
We are very thankful for the support of so many people who helped bring the 2020 ride to fruition in such and challenging year, including our ride leaders, volunteers and supporting businesses.
Ride Leader: Chris Gregory
Ride: PlaceMakers Silverdale to Port Waikato
Ride Leader: Dean McMillan
Ride: PlaceMakers Hamilton to Port Waikato
Ride Leader: Ken Marshall
Ride: From and To Farriers Car Park , Masterton
Ride Leader: Neil Brocklehurst
Ride: From and to The Supply Room Cafe, Mana Esplanade
Ride Leaders: Brad Clarke and Aidan Boniface
Ride: CMG Motorcycles to Crate and Barrel, Leeston
Ride Leader: Reuben Boniface
Ride: PlaceMakers Invercargill to PlaceMakers Gore
Health & Safety
- A safety briefing will be held prior to ride departure.
- Riders are to ensure their bikes comply with New Zealand road safety standards;
- Ensure they have the correct safety equipment, including helmets; and
- Are to remain in a group behind the lead vehicle / rider at all times, and comply with briefing instructions.
- Inappropriate / unsafe riding will not be tolerated.